Referrals for Veterinarians
Now Available: Veterinary Specialty GI Services for Dogs and Cats in Northeast MS
Services we offer:
- GI workups
- Abdominal ultrasounds
- Esophageal and stomach foreign body removal
- Gastric and intestinal biopsies
- Consultation exam (45 minutes): $120
- GI workups: $600-800. This usually includes (if not recently performed) a combination of the following: Total Health BW, GI Panel (TLI, PLI, Cobalamin, Folate, +/- Cortisol), Fecal PCR
- Abdominal ultrasound: $120
- Endoscopy: $800-1000 (histopathology included in this charge)
We will contact your client to make an appointment. Every attempt will be made to make your client feel welcome. We respect the relationship you have with your clients, and we assure you that this is a referral-only service, and no attempts will be made to provide any preventative care to your patients.
Veterinary Referral Form
Thank you for choosing Crossroads Animal Hospital!
Our team works hard to ensure that your pet received the absolute best care during every single visit to see us.
M, T, Th, Fr: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun: 8:30 am and 5:30 pm (boarding pick up ONLY)
After Hours Emergencies
• After Hours telemedicine and emergency office visits are for clients of Crossroads Animal Hospital only. If you have an after hours emergency, please call us at 662-832-1387. From there, our doctors can either schedule you a $30 urgent telemedicine visit or a $185 emergency office visit depending on the severity of your pet's condition.
• If you are not a client of Crossroads, please go to one of these 24 hour facilities: