Welcome to your pet’s home away from home!
Rest easy while you’re away.
Crossroads Animal Hospital offers a comfortable and caring environment for your pet while you’re away, and best of all, they’ll be under the constant watch of our highly-trained veterinary team. For your convenience, we offer Sunday pick up from our boarding area at 8:30 am and 5:30 pm. Scroll down to learn more about our suite options:
These are great for multiple dog (or cat) families or even large dogs. Being in the suite allows your pets to experience more interaction with staff, and a more individualized, relaxing experience. Each suite has a window looking outside so your pet can enjoy the outdoors all day. We have pre-made, cozy beds for your pets, but feel free to bring your own bedding.
Price – $40 per night
This is our largest accommodation after the suite. It has plenty of space for multiple dogs to board with plenty of room to sleep, eat, and play. The runs have clear doors that allow your pets to easily interact with and be monitored by the employees. Pets are walked multiple times a day in our large yard, and they can even join in on doggie daycare.
Price – $32 per night
Small Dog Boarding
These are our most economical option for boarding. These can accompany a wide variety of dogs. Pets are taken out multiple times a day in our large yard, and they can even join in on doggie daycare. These compartments are located in the center of the boarding facility, so your pet will receive lots of attention.
Price – $27 per night
Our quiet cat condo room is secluded from areas of high traffic or barking dogs. The condos have compartments that connect so cats can enjoy an expanded area of space, meaning their litterbox can be in a separate area from where they sleep. Your cat can relax in its own enclosed condo without hearing or smelling its other feline neighbors, making for a more peaceful stay.
Price – $22 per night
What you need to know:
- All boarders are required to be current on vaccinations -Rabies, DA2PPL, and Bordetella for dogs; Rabies and FVRCP (respiratory viruses) for cats.
- Each animal is checked for fleas before being admitted to boarding. If fleas or evidence of fleas are found on any animal, CAPSTAR (a 24-hour flea preventative) is administered orally to the pet. This is important to maintain a flea-free hospital.
- We offer Purina EN food to all of our boarders, but you are asked to bring your own food if your pets are on a prescription diet, or if you wish for your pet to be fed a different food while boarding. If your pet needs any medications while boarding, please bring them, because we’d like to make sure your pet gets exactly what they need while staying with us.
- We can also perform other services while boarding such as annual visits, surgeries, or even take a look at your pet for any problems you may have noticed recently. We also offer baths to our boarders. These services will be charged accordingly. Doggie daycare is also available to boarders at a discounted rate.
Boarding Information Form
If your pet will be boarding with us soon, you can fill out this form ahead of time so we can have all your pet’s information. This will make your pet’s check-in process much faster and easier! Filling out this form does NOT reserve a spot for your pet in our boarding department. Please call us to make a boarding reservation.
Thank you for choosing Crossroads Animal Hospital!
Our team works hard to ensure that your pet received the absolute best care during every single visit to see us.
M, T, Th, Fr: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun: 8:30 am and 5:30 pm (boarding pick up ONLY)
After Hours Emergencies
• After Hours telemedicine and emergency office visits are for clients of Crossroads Animal Hospital only. If you have an after hours emergency, please call us at 662-832-1387. From there, our doctors can either schedule you a $30 urgent telemedicine visit or a $160 emergency office visit depending on the severity of your pet's condition.
• If you are not a client of Crossroads, please go to one of these 24 hour facilities: