Your dog deserves some fun!
We offer doggie daycare Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
Your dog can spend either a full day or a half day with us!
What it involves:
Doggie Daycare offers canine companions the ability to exercise, socialize, and have FUN! Daycare is a solution for those dog owners who do not have adequate time to spend with their beloved canine family members. Whether work or school or you simply need a day to yourself, we have both you and your pup covered. Daycare provides interactive play time with positive socialization with both dogs and humans. It is ideal for all kinds of dogs, from energetic puppies to playful adult dogs that need a little extra activity. All dogs are temperament tested before going into daycare to be sure the day runs smoothly. Your dogs will be allowed to run freely while being supervised in our spacious, fenced in daycare yard. Don’t forget to request Doggie Daycare when your dogs are boarding, and they can play while you’re away for a discounted rate.
Full day: $20
Half day: $15
Daycare while boarding: $10
*Discounted rates for a 2nd dog that attends daycare
Daycare Package Pricing
- 30 Day Package: $565
- 30 days of daycare
- Valued at $600 with a savings of $35!
- 20 Day Package: $380
- 20 days of daycare
- Valued at $400 with a savings of $20!
- 10 Day Package: $195
- 10 days of daycare
- Values at $200 with a savings of $5
*All packages expire 1 year from purchase date.
Your dog will enjoy:
Thank you for choosing Crossroads Animal Hospital!
Our team works hard to ensure that your pet received the absolute best care during every single visit to see us.
M, T, Th, Fr: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun: 8:30 am and 5:30 pm (boarding pick up ONLY)
After Hours Emergencies
• After Hours telemedicine and emergency office visits are for clients of Crossroads Animal Hospital only. If you have an after hours emergency, please call us at 662-832-1387. From there, our doctors can either schedule you a $30 urgent telemedicine visit or a $185 emergency office visit depending on the severity of your pet's condition.
• If you are not a client of Crossroads, please go to one of these 24 hour facilities: