We’ve got you covered on game day!
You get to have fun on Ole Miss Football gamedays – why not let your dog have fun, too? Introducing Gameday Doggie Daycare at Crossroads Animal Hospital. You can enjoy the tailgate with your friends while knowing your pet is having their own TAILgate.
Pricing and packages:
- Full season pass (7 home games): $285 (SAVE $100!)
- 5 game pass: $240 (SAVE $35!)
- Single game: $55
All prices (individual and season pass) include at least 6 hours of daycare (depending on game times) and ONE night of boarding in one of our luxury runs.
**Regular doggie daycare packages do not apply to Gameday packages.
- Drop off on each game day is 8 am – Noon
- For evening games (6pm – 7pm start times), pets can be picked up on Sunday at 8:30 am or 5:30pm as well.
- Pick up from 5:00 pm to 5:30 pm for early games. You do have the option to leave your pet overnight and pick up on Sunday at 8:30am or 5:30pm.
Thank you for choosing Crossroads Animal Hospital!
Our team works hard to ensure that your pet received the absolute best care during every single visit to see us.
M, T, Th, Fr: 7:30 am - 6:00 pm
Wed: 7:30 am - 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Sat: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sun: 8:30 am and 5:30 pm (boarding pick up ONLY)
After Hours Emergencies
• After Hours telemedicine and emergency office visits are for clients of Crossroads Animal Hospital only. If you have an after hours emergency, please call us at 662-832-1387. From there, our doctors can either schedule you a $30 urgent telemedicine visit or a $160 emergency office visit depending on the severity of your pet's condition.
• If you are not a client of Crossroads, please go to one of these 24 hour facilities: